PLEASE ENSURE that all clothing is labelled with your child's name, so that we can return misplaced items easily. Thank you!
To order our School uniform on-line please click on this link;
Our school uniform consists of;
- a traditional white shirt or blouse with either long or short sleeves, or a polo shirt, but not a T-shirt;
- a school sweatshirt or jumper;
- grey shorts, trousers or skirts;
- sensible black shoes (but not trainers or open toed sandals).
- gingham dresses may be worn in warmer weather.
- house ties are also available from the Headteacher. These should be worn with a shirt.
- No earrings other than studs are worn
- No nail varnish is worn
- No jewellery is worn (unless for religious reasons)
- No high heeled shoes should be worn at any time
Children need to change into and wear their P.E. kit for all P.E. lessons. For PE lessons pupils should have a complete change of clothing. In very cold weather this can include additional items not listed below. These will be explained by your child’s class teacher but can include trainers, tracksuit bottoms, leggings, a sweatshirt.
- White T-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Plimsolls and trainers (N.B. plimsolls to be worn for indoor activities and trainers to be worn for outdoor activities).