This page will be updated with new resources from outside clubs that they have sent to support Home Learning.
You can send examples of anything you complete, to email@example.com
- The Body Coach – Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- Cosmic Kids – Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- BBC Super Movers - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
- BBC Teach - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/ks2-physical-education/zj2n92p
- Go Noodle - https://www.gonoodle.com/
- Yoga with Adriene – Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7O6-QabIo
- The Ballet Coach - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjoXKtJLuyb6gAG3sQlyq0Q
Nike Active – Kids Do Better - https://www.activekidsdobetter.co.uk/active-home
NHS Change 4 Life - https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/activities
Cheerleading Activity Pack
I have created a pack for you to create your own cheerleading squad! You can choose a name, design a logo, design an outfit, learn moves and a routine, and create your own routine!
They have created a range of activity packs for primary aged children. They include...(Please see PDFs attached at the bottom of the page).
- Activity Packs
- Healthy Lifestyles Pack
- Maths Pack
- Reading Packs
- Respect and Citizenship Pack
- Safer Kids Online
**NEW** EYFS Activity Pack
Check out the Outdoor Adventurous Activities Pack to see if you can create a course around your home and garden.
This pack to help you practise the events that could be done during our Sports Day. Personal Challenge - can you improve on your first attempt?